11 Feb Why you should be using video to market your business…
An essential part of any marketing campaign; video content is engaging, entertaining, easy to digest and can offer huge returns on investment via multiple channels.
Over the last few years video has become the most powerful tool for any marketer, not revolutionising traditional methods but working alongside them to provide huge leaps in reach and engagement within specifically targeted audiences.
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s 7 video facts that may come as a surprise.
- Video will account for 84% of all internet traffic by the end of 2020.
- 90% of all online consumer traffic will be video by the end of 2019.
- Email marketing that contains video receives up to 80% higher click through rates.
- Video Ads are clicked 73% more often than image banners.
- Viewers retain 96% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- 43% of new customers made their first purchase because they saw the product in a Youtube ad.
- 92% of users who watch video on mobile will share it with others.
With that being said, successful video relies on research… you could spend a huge amount of money making the best piece of content in the world, but with almost 1million minutes of video crossing the internet per second, if it’s not hosted in the correct places using the correct promotions, your audience are unlikely to see it.
You also shouldn’t be fooled into thinking that video is a one time only deal. Once you have established your audience, creating regular, quality video content will grow your audience, build trust with your brand, drive reach and engagement and ultimately give you a fantastic return on your investment.
Video is often seen as a daunting task, especially for small businesses and start ups but it doesn’t have to be.
At Clear As Day we are a Full Service Video Production agency. We partner with Branding, Marketing and PR agencies to provide a one stop shop for online and social video campaigns. We have worked with everything from household brands, to one man bands and we work alongside you to create inspiring branded content that will achieve your campaign goals and drive reach and engagement.
Clear As Day works with companies of all shapes and sizes and we provide a no-obligation, free first consultation. If you are interested in finding out more, we would be more than happy to arrange an informal chat with you over your next project.